Anyone got any exciting trips planned this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Just booked my holidays so excited that I'll be off somewhere I've never been, camera (hopefully fixed) in hand.

I'm in Florence in May and santorini later in the year.

Anyone off anywhere nice?

Just booked my holidays so excited that I'll be off somewhere I've never been, camera (hopefully fixed) in hand.

I'm in Florence in May and santorini later in the year.

Anyone off anywhere nice?
Florence is really nice like. Very good view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo which iirc is the South side of the river. Also nice views from up the bell tower, if you're up there at sunset you get lovely light hitting the side of Il Duomo.

You can buy some cracking glasses off some African chaps too.

I'd off to Budapest in May. Will probably take my gear with me and have a few hours away from the lads one night. They'll be sick of me by then anyway.

Was thinking of doing Canada and New York in the autumn, not sure it will happen though. We can't really afford it = I'm not paying for both of us!

Supposed to be going up to the west scottish highlands in March, when ICBYD gets his arse in gear that is :lol::lol:

Florence, been it's shit
Budapest, been it's shit
Santorini, not been heard it's shit

;)

Supposed to be going up to the west scottish highlands in March, when ICBYD gets his arse in gear that is :lol::lol:
Wahey, I knew that snow drift would melt eventually :cool:

Florence is really nice like. Very good view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo which iirc is the South side of the river. Also nice views from up the bell tower, if you're up there at sunset you get lovely light hitting the side of Il Duomo.

You can buy some cracking glasses off some African chaps too.

I'd off to Budapest in May. Will probably take my gear with me and have a few hours away from the lads one night. They'll be sick of me by then anyway.

Was thinking of doing Canada and New York in the autumn, not sure it will happen though. We can't really afford it = I'm not paying for both of us!
Cheers for the tips, I'll have to check out them spots in Florence.

You flying to Budapest from Leeds? Somewhere I've heard a lot of good things about

Wut?

Cheers for the tips, I'll have to check out them spots in Florence.

You flying to Budapest from Leeds? Somewhere I've heard a lot of good things about

Wut?
Aye from Leeds. Hate flying like :confused:

Looks very photogenic. Gonna try to spread the gear around lads bags.

You'll want to shoot the Ponte Vecchio too.

Get out from Florence south and go to San Quirico D'orcia if you can for the classic Tuscan scenes

Florence itself a touch meh for me tbh. Good skies from piazza michelangelo seem quite rare, I just got haze

Aye from Leeds. Hate flying like :confused:

Looks very photogenic. Gonna try to spread the gear around lads bags.

You'll want to shoot the Ponte Vecchio too.
Last time I went abroad with my gear I had my camera and filters in my hand luggage, tripod in the case.

Budapest, Chain Bridge, Fishermans Palace not bad. Not a great fan of the parliament building. Took a few near the funicular railway

Yep, always take expensive camera stuff in hand luggage. Then at least you can die clinging onto it

Haha didn't take you long.
I'm gagging to get away tbh, but got sprog cover issues... The in laws have just moved and are busy knocking the house down and rebuilding it

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I just fixed my camera with the help of superglue. Seems to be a mark on the sensor though

Just back from trip to new zealand last month so rest of the year will probably only be trips to caravan ower the lakes.
mind you if we get a summer as good as last year will be happy enough over there!

Just back from trip to new zealand last month so rest of the year will probably only be trips to caravan ower the lakes.
mind you if we get a summer as good as last year will be happy enough over there!
You get many shots?

Cuba or New York in May, Kraków at some point, not going to Paris for the first time in years. Lake District or hotel in the New Forest an'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back