Anyone been to Prague recently ?

We went just before COVID.
Just the weekend.
We really liked it.
Plenty of bars and restaurants reasonably priced.
We stayedcin he centre, hotels were reasonably priced.
Wenceslas square, Charles bridge, the clock, Kafka's head. Lennons wall all interesting. Don't need a guide, easy place to walk round and see most places of interest.
Logon or register to see this image

We went just before COVID.
Just the weekend.
We really liked it.
Plenty of bars and restaurants reasonably priced.
We stayedcin he centre, hotels were reasonably priced.
Wenceslas square, Charles bridge, the clock, Kafka's head. Lennons wall all interesting. Don't need a guide, easy place to walk round and see most places of interest.
Logon or register to see this image

Our hotel was just down from there.

To the O.P , the old town has lots of bars where the beer is really cheap (on the walk up to the castle)
Charles Bridge is spectacular as well.
The main square is expensive but you’ll find plenty on the outskirts that are cheaper.
One of my favourite places for a city break.
If you want a cracking restaurant try this one.

Got engaged there February last year. Not cheap but it’s got some great scenery. Brilliant views from the top of the castle (forgot what it’s called).

Stejkarna if you fancy a Steak funnily enough. Wasn’t in the centre but near our hotel a couple of miles out. Superb bait.

Off with the Mrs (no) in a couple of months. Just wondered what the cost of beer, wine and food is and where are some eating and drinking places to frequent.
Any sightseeing we should be particularly looking at visiting ?
I'll send you a pm tomorrow with a canny pub crawl/site seeing route mate - depending on where you're stopping advice will be different
Funny that they always want cards. Did two of my friends.
I got most back from the bank but shit myself when I checked my balance

Back