Anthony Reveillere's injury is a real worry for Sunderland boss Gus Poyet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Larsson at right back, move Santio into the middle in place of Brown, rest Brown for the Villa Game. Alvarez Wide left for Wickham and Bridcutt replaces Seb in midfield

:D what is an arsehat? Read he was an arse clown on another thread.
I'm getting the vibe it isn't a compliment, could be just me though, hope this helps....

As for French Tony, we're going to miss him, he's performed above and beyond anything you could reasonably expect from a 35yr old off the dole. Hope he's back soon.

what i meant was brown has a 'pedigree ' for sicknotes and here he is rarely missing a game.
agree re jones.
when fit he has quality but something is awry

Rarely misses a game????? I must have dreamt him being out injured for around 20 months of the 4 and a bit years he's been here.

Rarely misses a game????? I must have dreamt him being out injured for around 20 months of the 4 and a bit years he's been here.
Yes and I'm talking about our injury crisis right now..you're not dreaming, it's more you're not thinking

You would think Hull at home would be a good chance to introduce a young player like Robson into the first XI, won't get many better opportunities than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back