Another cracker from the chronicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell, they keep it going dont they?

Its so much better in the championship, f***ing bulshitting delusional wankers. Are there any of them that think it was a disaster being relegated? Are they just a region full of inbred idiots? There has to be some reason for their illogical thinking. Is the government testing some drugs on them?

It just defies belief

Its so much better in the championship, f***ing bulshitting delusional wankers. Are there any of them that think it was a disaster being relegated? Are they just a region full of inbred idiots? There has to be some reason for their illogical thinking. Is the government testing some drugs on them?

It just defies belief

They've sold circa 33k season tickets, so no probably not.

It just defies belief

This, when you step back and look at their excitement of being relegated it really is scary.
I'm still under the impression they're like a small child clutching at a teddy to help them sleep at night

I wonder what park bench they had to drag that piss tank off to spout that bucky fuelled drivel!!

:) quite a way with words you have there!! Brilliant

This, when you step back and look at their excitement of being relegated it really is scary.
I'm still under the impression they're like a small child clutching at a teddy to help them sleep at night

Struggling through the change process, hoping that they go straight from there to acceptance with their immediate invite to join the champions league in October. Personally I hope they stay in depression for the next 20 years. The vile set of windbag shitehawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back