Alvarez to cost 10.5m euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

to say i am shocked, i would be lieing in fact i am not even surprised, the amount of mismanagement of our club is a down right shambles and once again, shown how badly our club is run, what a couple of years its been scandal, shames of management, you just have wonder what is next !

So it's basically a load of shite?

Sounds like it's the same shitty source who've ran with this story at least half a dozen times now, most of the people on the thread having a dig at the club were the same ones who said the same thing last time around and they still don't think to ask for a decent source.

Does anyone have a link to a decent source for this?

Edit: Hardly a credible source but notice they say 'could'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sunderland-could-forced-pay-inter-8949412?

This must be getting close to being finalised now like.

Fifa allegedly holding out for a bigger backhander from Inter.

Disclaimer: Obviously we all know that FIFA is above this sort of skulduggery so I'm clearly joking and not making any accusations at all. :)

So it's just a rehashed article that doesn't have news on an actual decision but is based on speculation?

Usual suspects on here getting a stiffy on as it's a chance to have a go at the football club they claim to support. More Mag like behaviour.

to say i am shocked, i would be lieing in fact i am not even surprised, the amount of mismanagement of our club is a down right shambles and once again, shown how badly our club is run, what a couple of years its been scandal, shames of management, you just have wonder what is next !

And only one constant throughout!

When there is a final judgement (soon and against us probably:rolleyes:) then Short will just have to suck it up and pay it, was a calculated gamble he obviously thought was worth a go, he obviously took advice on it so whoever advised him wants a good shoeing (if we do have to stump up obviously!)

When there is a final judgement (soon and against us probably:rolleyes:) then Short will just have to suck it up and pay it, was a calculated gamble he obviously thought was worth a go, he obviously took advice on it so whoever advised him wants a good shoeing (if we do have to stump up obviously!)

Not really. What the fuck is it with the Manquillo deal. 16m after 23 games.

We don't f***ing learn like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back