Alexander Aravena (Linked Again)

Plays off the left doesn't he? Probably the most likely player we'll have to replace is Clarke, who is definitely in his last Championship season, so it makes sense.
Its no secret thats the plan, probably just the fee put us off in summer and we decided to wait 6 months

So if we sign a player they must be shit because nobody else signed them before we did? Did all of Europe step aside when we signed Clarke, Ballard, Hume, Ekwah?

This is easily the dumbest conversation I've had on here mind.
Where did we sign your 4 examples from ,I will give you a few more Cirkin, Huggins ,Roberts,Ballard,Jobe,Alese,add to those our own Patto,Neil,Rigg,.Now if you cannot see the pattern then I give up.The players we have signed from British clubs have all shown to be way ahead of these KS signed in the summer.So nothing dumb about it other than some our fans automatically thinking a foreign name is another name for class

Where did we sign your 4 examples from ,I will give you a few more Cirkin, Huggins ,Roberts,Ballard,Jobe,Alese,add to those our own Patto,Neil,Rigg,.Now if you cannot see the pattern then I give up.The players we have signed from British clubs have all shown to be way ahead of these KS signed in the summer.So nothing dumb about it other than some our fans automatically thinking a foreign name is another name for class
So Ekwah doesn't count as foreign because he was signed from within the English pyramid, but Hume counts as home grown even signed from outside of the English pyramid?

You not like the look of Seelt and Auochiche?

I wonder if you'd have included Huggins 6 months ago, yet he was signed 2.5 years ago, proving that it can take time no matter where you come from.

So Ekwah doesn't count as foreign because he was signed from within the English pyramid, but Hume counts as home grown even signed from outside of the English pyramid?

You not like the look of Seelt and Auochiche?

I wonder if you'd have included Huggins 6 months ago, yet he was signed 2.5 years ago, proving that it can take time no matter where you come from.
Nowt to do with nationality,Ekwah was at Chelsea then West ham from were we got him.FWIW I wouldnt of signed any of the summer signings.We are never gonna agree on this so leave it to the managers to choose the team.

Back