Alexander Aravena (Linked Again)

Rusyn doesn't look like the type of player to run at a full back to me. Looks like he wants balls in behind to run onto.
To be fair, doesn’t have to be the same type of player. It’d be good to see Clarke try & get in behind every now & then. He’s got pace. He just likes receiving the ball deep.

Rollheiser. His grandfather/great grandfather is bound to have been fighting for the nazis. Lerds of nazis fled to argentina after ww2.
Yes, watched that Documentary where they were hunting German high ranking Nazi officers. Caught three working in the Corn Beef factory, two till ten shift.
They screaming as they were dragged out by their Frankfurters.

Aye all them teams at the top with an all-British 11.

FWIW though, seems like he's being heavily linked with Vasco De Gama, I've got no idea whether they are a better proposition financially than us.

Same owners as Everton. They brought in Payet to help save them from relegation.

Remember we apparently had a bid turned down last summer for him and I'm sure his contract expires this summer.. surprised we haven't had new links to this guy in this window as could be a clarke replacement.

Rollheiser. His grandfather/great grandfather is bound to have been fighting for the nazis. Lerds of nazis fled to argentina after ww2.
over 12000, but there is almost 3m German descended Argies live there now. canny shit you assuming his grandad was a Nazi

Remember we apparently had a bid turned down last summer for him and I'm sure his contract expires this summer.. surprised we haven't had new links to this guy in this window as could be a clarke replacement.
I’m sure there was a report recently saying he wanted to get through an interventional tournament before he came to Europe. No idea when it is or what it is I can’t remember

Back