'Alan didn't want to get involved...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALAN does not want to get involved! Eh ? All she did for you and you can't throw her a few crumbs back. Ungreatful is an understatement!
You do realise he doesn't 'function' like most people? This article is a horrible attempt to bring him back under scrutiny - and why she should mention Alan in the article at all is hugely unfair, as all it does is invite people to comment on how ungreatful he is. Can the bloke not be left in peace?

That's how it reads to me.

Any decent firm worth their salt would do a some fact find on the client and spell out exactly what the client was getting, whether they could afford it and what the client was getting from it. This is especially true in PR because the results aren't tangible.

I would be very surprised if the client was aware of the implications of her taking on this woman. The Katie lass should have disputed the bill from the off and stated why. Sounds like she has just buried her head in the sand.

As I said earlier, this is terrible PR for a PR company.

It's a bit like this idea of charities employing "Chugger" agencies. I believe the way it usually works is that the charity pays the agency £100,000 for every £200,000 they raise. Or to put it simply, half of what you donate goes to a private firm. She should have told Claire to take a hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back