AI holiday advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.elmisuites.com/
Nice cheap option,should be hot in may,they do AI though its limited on the booze side,food spot on and staff great
paid 440 Ai from newc last month for a week
We used travel republic but Thomson go there
Great resort on a fantastic island imo

Looked good. Just seen a canny one and a great price in the Algarve, but not sure it would be hot enough mid may

Thought Malta was meant to be good
No comment.It's full of old twats that stink of piss

Great place if ya like exploring churches.

Otherwise it's best avoided.
Couldn't be further from the truth tbf.The island is only around 18 miles long.often referred to as one big open air museum I can understand why some don't like it as everyone is different.I've been coming here for 35 years and still find new places.I've been to a lot of places around the world and still think Malta is the only place that has everything.

Last edited:
No comment.It's full of old twats that stink of piss

Couldn't be further from the truth tbf.The island is only around 18 miles long.often referred to as one big open air museum I can understand why some don't like it as everyone is different.I've been coming here for 35 years and still find new places.I've been to a lot of places around the world and still think Malta is the only place that has everything.

has it got a monorail...

It's got a outdoor dance floor at bugibba where all the old folk congregate and put there new hips to the test each evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back