Aaron Ramsey back to Cardiff

A fantastic player, at his best.
Unfortunately, he has not been effective for Rangers or Nice over the last 2 seasons.
Agree, he was poor at the World Cup, but very few Welsh players performed well ?
He has "come home", so will get a few disaffected fans (of which there many) back to the match.
However I feel he is just a "feel good" signing, who will play less than 30 games, most of which will be at home.
Unfortunately, still would put Cardiff as a serious relegation contender.

\why ramsey played 40games last season..
Cardiff doctors have bigger problems...
why is ramsey shot to pieces? he played a lot of games last season at a decent standard club.
he made 31 appearances...judging him on what he"looks" kike is mad..

:lol::lol::lol: can someone tell me how many games he DID play?
ramsey hasnt been shite for years..he has won trophies in recent years..
henderson hasnt been shite either...also won trophies.
And overall, Henderson is better, even now.

thats weird..he played 50 times...they ust have players they signed who havent even done that.
but then what they said wasnt that he was the worst player..but that he was the worst signing...ie relative to his cost//

given juve have operated in the second tier in recent memory..ramsey played on a team that won the league
Now it’s 50!!!! :lol:

Are they gonna pay the Sala fee?….should be banned from signing anyone until they do.
they are..banned from paying a fee until they do
For Juve he was worse yeah.
not really..he played more games than bounsong at Juve and won more good trophies at Juve..
No way he will be up to playing 2 games a week the physios new best friend.
he played over 40 times last season...lets say he plays 30 times next season,,that would be good enough

if you add his club and country games together..he played 38 games last season...and 37 the year before...but aye always injured i read it on here..
Did you see him at Glasgow Rangers ?
and that was nearly 2 seasons ago
exactly..that was two seasons ago..thats not who they are signing..

the 50 was the total number he played for juventus...not last season..he didnt play for juventus last season cos he was busy playing for Nice..

Last edited:

Back