9/11, a total lie, but why?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That will have been the architects first thought when he designed the building.There's no way anyone would have known the impact the planes had on the buildings.You're being silly now

Thats the thing with the nutters, they roll out info as if its fact when its nothing but bollocks. I did read the towers were designed the potential of a plane strike in mind, yes, but that of a plane where the pilot was lost or in difficulty, not flown full pelt deliberately and packed solid with jet fuel.

The passport crack isnt even worth talking about, its a total none starter. Things like paper and passports are often found in tact at crash sites whilst much more solid and larger objects are destroyed. The light stuff will be blown away from the impact site. It happens all the time and is nothing to even be arsed about. *Love it how the nutters come out with "the only passport to survive is the hijackers, funny that". Then it gets proven other passports were found so they ignore the tripe they have just spouted and change tact.

By questioning absurdities in the official version; I couldn't care less what people think of me tbh. What is foolish is believing everything the 911 investigation told us without question:an insult to empiricism!

But you are questioning silly things which have occurred in many other crashes :lol:

People counter your claims with reason and evidence,but I don't think you ever read/watch what they're saying.You seem to have a really closed mind
Yeah, facts such as Paper passports can survive a crash, but black boxes didn't stand a chance -more fool me.

Yeah, facts such as Paper passports can survive a crash, but black boxes didn't stand a chance -more fool me.

Yep, things like that has never happened before :rolleyes:

Watch the videos of the tower strikes, their are loads of pieces of paper, still in tact, coming from the floors that have just been ploughed into man. Its to be expected.

By questioning absurdities in the official version; I couldn't care less what people think of me tbh. What is foolish is believing everything the 911 investigation told us without question:an insult to empiricism!

You have no answers, because they're already there, out in the open...

Look at the reply to to one of your posts from @dangermows up thread. A simple "It wasn't", in reply to one of your "facts". You didn't reply... why?
Instead you start taking about passports. As I said earlier, you're a fool. Carry on...

You seem to assume that the black boxes were definitively destroyed in the initial collision or fire. That's not necessarily true. They may well have survived the impact only to be buried under thousands of tons of collapsed steel and concrete, or been crushed in that force. Paper passports and other personal effects get thrown clear. And not to bang on about too obvious of a point: the reason hijacker passports were found and not those of many of the other passengers (although some were) is that most of the passengers were Americans traveling on domestic itineraries within the U.S. They didn't have their passports with them.

I'm also wondering what the obsession with the WTC black boxes is: they were found in the other two crashes, which followed approximately the same timeline and cause. Guess what else was found at those sites? Small personal effects, including paper, scattered well clear of the impact site and in good condition.

You seem to assume that the black boxes were definitively destroyed in the initial collision or fire. That's not necessarily true. They may well have survived the impact only to be buried under thousands of tons of collapsed steel and concrete, or been crushed in that force. Paper passports and other personal effects get thrown clear. And not to bang on about too obvious of a point: the reason hijacker passports were found and not those of many of the other passengers (although some were) is that most of the passengers were Americans traveling on domestic itineraries within the U.S. They didn't have their passports with them.

I'm also wondering what the obsession with the WTC black boxes is: they were found in the other two crashes, which followed approximately the same timeline and cause. Guess what else was found at those sites? Small personal effects, including paper, scattered well clear of the impact site and in good condition.

Tremendous post. And one which the nutters will have no answers to.

The building was built to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 travelling at similar speeds. And while we're talking about unanswered questions -please provide a response to Senator Mark Deyton's claims that Norad lied to the American people and an answer to veteran Fireman Rudy Dent who said the fires were being contained.

Good point and one i hadn't even thought of tbh. :lol:

I don't think I've ever mentioned American passports

Why was any of those things completely wrong ?

Marie Curie, Thalidomide, the mirror for the Hubble telescope[/QUOTE]

Marie was a person, not a thing. She mistakenly deemed radium not to be a threat to health and carked it as a result.

Thalidomide is a drug which science failed to recognise has a VERY similar alter ego which is harmful to unborn babies.

The hubble telescope mirror was manufactured at tremendous expense but only discovered to contain a defect once it had been located on site - at an altitude of 2 million feet.

Here's one which is more topical, especially when you remember how this micro thread got started - Fission. Unlimited power source or end of the world. NOBODY KNOWS!!! Turns out we may be some way off gaining a full insight into this particular area of science.

Once again I recommend a good search engine. Or you can just come back to me with some banal or faux 'i'm stupid/you're stupid' responses

The building was built to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 travelling at similar speeds. And while we're talking about unanswered questions -please provide a response to Senator Mark Deyton's claims that Norad lied to the American people and an answer to veteran Fireman Rudy Dent who said the fires were being contained.
You just don't listen.You regurgitate the same pap,and you clearly don't watch/listen to an objective argument

I don't think I've ever mentioned American passports

Right, so you accept that only a small % of those on board will have had passports? And you know of that small % a few passports were found pretty much unscathed, 1 of which was one of the hijackers. So why are you even mentioning it?

1) No, it was designed to take the impact of a 707 on a landing approach at approximately 180 knots. The 767s on 9/11 were traveling almost three times that speed and are around 40% heavier than the variant of 707 apparently used in the calculations, and that's before the fact that they were fairly heavily fueled being taken into account.
2) What about them? It's pretty clear that NORAD and the FAA differ on their accounts of the timeline. NORAD didn't want to come clean because they completely fucked up. It's a classic CYA. And spell the dude's name right, please.
3) I already have.

You just don't listen.You regurgitate the same pap,and you clearly don't watch/listen to an objective argument
Answer please: Whty did Norad lie to the 911 commission and the American people? It's simple enough -do you get it?

1) No, it was designed to take the impact of a 707 on a landing approach at approximately 180 knots. The 767s on 9/11 were traveling almost three times that speed and are around 40% heavier than the variant of 707 apparently used in the calculations, and that's before the fact that they were fairly heavily fueled being taken into account.
2) What about them? It's pretty clear that NORAD and the FAA differ on their accounts of the timeline. And spell the dude's name right, please.
3) I already have.
Insufficient -why would they lie? -c'mon you believe they have nothing to hide. Take as much time as you like.

Answer please: Whty did Norad lie to the 911 commission and the American people? It's simple enough -do you get it?

Er, because they made a pigs ear of the job im guessing. Why did the police lie about Hillsborough? Cos they fucked up :lol:

Why do you make a point/ask a question, then have it debunked or answered, then ignore it and move on to another point (and repeat) ?

Insufficient -why would they lie? -c'mon you believe they have nothing to hide. Take as much time as you like.

I just said why they would lie: to cover the fact that they fucked up. How much more obvious can I make it for you?

Er, because they made a pigs ear of the job im guessing. Why did the police lie about Hillsborough? Cos they fucked up :lol:

Why do you make a point/ask a question, then have it debunked or answered, then ignore it and move on to another point (and repeat) ?
Ridiculous answer tbh -we're talking about the most sophisticated military defences in History and you're comparing it to a few uneducated Yorkshire Bobbies. Lies and cover up throughout Norad's account.

Ridiculous answer tbh -we're talking about the most sophisticated military defences in History and you're comparing it to a few uneducated Yorkshire Bobbies. Lies and cover up throughout Norad's account.

NORAD are trained to intercept planes that arent responding, not missiles ;)

And its not ridiculous. Doesnt matter who or what, if humans fuck up they tend not to want to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back