4th ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was always a test watcher and to a lesser extent a ODI watcher but the current series is putting me off ODIs completely.

There appears to be no fight, and all they can come up with is drop upcoming players like Stokes.

Moores is as inspiring as drying paint.

I was always a test watcher and to a lesser extent a ODI watcher but the current series is putting me off ODIs completely.

There appears to be no fight, and all they can come up with is drop upcoming players like Stokes.

Moores is as inspiring as drying paint.
Moores or Pieterson no contest

Cook saying there's nothing wrong with England's strategy :lol: Jesus wept, what planet is this clown from?

Says there's no problem with the way he plays as he'll have enough runs if he bats for 40 overs. Ermmm...just one problem with that point Alistair.

Cook saying there's nothing wrong with England's strategy :lol: Jesus wept, what planet is this clown from?

Says there's no problem with the way he plays as he'll have enough runs if he bats for 40 overs. Ermmm...just one problem with that point Alistair.

If (big if) he batted 40 overs on current form he'd only have 80 runs max :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back