3-4-3

Hope doddsy goes to this sort of formation like the one we played vs Leeds. Makes most sense with players available and will let the wide forwards or two no10s get closer to which ever muppet we stick to top. Howe doddsy lad ... TELL ME MAR ME MAR ! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚

As a goalkeeper you may not be aware of this, but we expect our posters to have a basic grasp of grammar etc.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Sorry that you're not bright enough to understand how predictive text works and that normal people living in the now can get a grasp on what the message actually meant. I'll remember that I'm talking to alpine exile and not Stephen fry next time.
Main problem is we don't have three fit/available CBs for Satda, unless Hjelde is counted as a CB

Should be a comma after "grammar" marra.
Think he is a cb naturally marra. He's pretty limited on the ball. Looks solid but doesn't offer much going forward and loves a slice into the stand.

Last edited:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Sorry that you're not bright enough to understand how predictive text works and that normal people living in the now can get a grasp on what the message actually meant. I'll remember that I'm talking to alpine exile and not Stephen fry next time.

Think he is a cb naturally marra. He's pretty limited on the ball. Looks solid but doesn't offer much going forward and loves a slice into the stand.
It's hard to tell from what's said and what you see, but I thought he was brought in as a LB who could also play CB, bearing in mind we had three LBs out with long term injuries.

Hope doddsy goes to this sort of formation like the one we played vs Leeds. Makes most sense with players available and will let the wide forwards or two no10s get closer to which ever muppet we stick to top. Howe doddsy lad ... TELL ME MAR ME MAR ! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚
I have been saying this for weeks. Worked great for the Leeds game, but ditched straight away. We should have definitely used it against the mags, and I would use it in away games when teams come at us a bit more. Hopefully dodds uses it a bit more

It's hard to tell from what's said and what you see, but I thought he was brought in as a LB who could also play CB, bearing in mind we had three LBs out with long term injuries.
Sure he is a cb that can obviously do a job there. That's the way it's going the min mate with injuries we have, ( do I have to write minute so the grammar police can understand) ? Don't know if question mark is in correct position either ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ
I have been saying this for weeks. Worked great for the Leeds game, but ditched straight away. We should have definitely used it against the mags, and I would use it in away games when teams come at us a bit more. Hopefully dodds uses it a bit more
What players we have available think it's a good shout marra.

Sure he is a cb that can obviously do a job there. That's the way it's going the min mate with injuries we have, ( do I have to write minute so the grammar police can understand) ? Don't know if question mark is in correct position either ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ

What players we have available think it's a good shout marra.
Just to be clear, I'm not having a go at your grammar or spelling, though I did have a pop at the alpinist who was criticising you.

I like your idea, but for Satda we have 09 and Seelt available as established CBs (Seelt's only played there once for us though IIRC). Put Hjelde in a 3, and that probably means Hume LWB and Pembele RWB. So Hume out of position again, and last Satda Pembele looked... I don't know, he was usually at the other end of the field to the ball, so I can only say absent.

Just to be clear, I'm not having a go at your grammar or spelling, though I did have a pop at the alpinist who was criticising you.

I like your idea, but for Satda we have 09 and Seelt available as established CBs (Seelt's only played there once for us though IIRC). Put Hjelde in a 3, and that probably means Hume LWB and Pembele RWB. So Hume out of position again, and last Satda Pembele looked... I don't know, he was usually at the other end of the field to the ball, so I can only say absent.
I know you weren't brother. You can understand basic text ๐Ÿ˜Œ. I'd like to see what you've just suggested, ... quite like pembele at first sight but he did his best macfadzean impression vs Huddersfield ๐Ÿ˜. Satda ... that means Saturday doesn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Onien desperately needs to be move to a defensive midfielder
The midfield is the issue, it has no legs and playing Dan Neil further back is a disaster.

If Ekwah and Jobe decide that itโ€™s stroll around time which happens too often, Neil canโ€™t do it all.

Back