2024 membership

Good that they’re doing this before the Leicestershire game. Might get a few more signed up. Still remarkably good value if you have the time to go to games.

The way we’ve played this season has been a pretty good advert for the club. Some of the cricket has been outstanding.

I’d get one if I lived local. Club is well and truly on the up.

I flirted with the idea of getting a Notts membership as I like Trent Bridge but having taken into account the fact I genuinely cannot stand Notts and it’s about 50 mins away I’ve decided against.

I’ll either get one for Leicestershire or just carry on doing what I’ve done this year: visit different grounds and hopefully catch Durham whenever they’re down here.

Last 18 months I’ve been to Worcester, Lancashire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Notts, Warwickshire and Glos. Enjoyed Worcester and Leicestershire the most.

Such a fabulous competition the County Championship.

the pricing is both good and Bad, overall the memberships look good, but most years i cant make the CC games as they are all midweek, last few seasons if i sign the bairn up to allstars they get 8 weeks cricket coaching and we get t20 season tickets for £20 and the bairn gets a membership for nowt, works out far cheaper to pay for the 50 over games i can make,

and quite often those games are available for free or cheap to get a crowd in anyway

I can see the dilemma.The club don't know what format fixtures will be down the line i.e. the balance between red and white ball cricket and so exactly what the type of product they're offering.
long time ago, but 2 old guys i worked with bought lifetime ones, think it was about £1200 at the time, they've had a least 20 years out of it

long time ago, but 2 old guys i worked with bought lifetime ones, think it was about £1200 at the time, they've had a least 20 years out of it
Yes,it was offered in our formative 1st class years and had a sizeable take up. I think it was the equivalent of 10 years normal membership at the time. Think you had to be a certain age to qualify.

Yes,it was offered in our formative 1st class years and had a sizeable take up. I think it was the equivalent of 10 years normal membership at the time. Think you had to be a certain age to qualify.
You had to be 41. Lad I go with just qualified. Withdrew it when I was 38. Was gutted.

the pricing is both good and Bad, overall the memberships look good, but most years i cant make the CC games as they are all midweek, last few seasons if i sign the bairn up to allstars they get 8 weeks cricket coaching and we get t20 season tickets for £20 and the bairn gets a membership for nowt, works out far cheaper to pay for the 50 over games i can make,

and quite often those games are available for free or cheap to get a crowd in anyway

The same for me, I managed to get to a few days in the CC last year but haven’t been able to get to any this season. It is what it is though, will be getting a membership again and hopefully things work better for next year.

Back