1 point from safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

He had us out of the bottom three before remember but we slipped back. Be warned.

That's because we had a awful run of fixtures, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs all in one patch.

We were fearing the same thing out of this patch, but instead we've weathered the storm and took 4 points off Man United and Liverpool when everyone expected us to get nothing. Every reason to be optimistic.

We could do with dragging another team in further, hopefully Swansea as a straight race for the third relegation spot between us and the Mags would be too nerve wracking!! Assuming Norwich are going that is, though we should know not to assume anything!!

With better goal difference on both the mags and norwich. Home defeats also for swansea and bournemouth. Would've taken that before today I must say. We've had worse days ;)
If we can get our goal diff down to around -10, it will be worth an extra point.

The thing for me is that , at home anyway, we actually look decent. If Sam can get us on the front foot in the away matches too that will make a big difference. Id be more worried right now if i were a norwich or mag fan. The league is mad this year though.

The Mags have some very winnable games left, can see them winning a few of them despite Tufty. Need to catch Swansea or Bournemouth to be safe IMO.

I agree.

I don't think one more point will see us safe to be honest.

I reckon we'll need more like 15-18.
We will need 37 to 38 points to stay up.

If we only get one more point we are doomed.

The thing for me is that , at home anyway, we actually look decent. If Sam can get us on the front foot in the away matches too that will make a big difference. Id be more worried right now if i were a norwich or mag fan. The league is mad this year though.

agreed. it is wonderful.

i think away from home we'll be set up to try and snatch draws and look to stop up on home form.

having said that, west ham may be just the motivation for sam to go for a win. really hope we can win down there, could change everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back