£173m Euromillions Jackpot this Friday

I have no chance of winning it because I don't do the lottery anymore. Stopped doing it a long time back. I started doing the set for life when that was created but I rarely remember to put it on. So I won't be the next lottery millionaire.
When the lottery first started it was a bit of fun for a quid a week. Then they created more games and messed with the original game to make the odds of winning even more ridiculous than they already were. As well as increasing the price.
Actually I thought Camelot were losing the contract. There was talk of it going back to it's roots of once a week and the original number of numbers in the draw.

I mean you say no winners but I woke up to a very pleasant email informing me of my £3.70 for 2 + 1 lucky dip result.

Just looking up EV prices now in anticipation.

I won the "set for life" last week.

£5 less the £1.50 entry.

I guess I'm not going to live for long.
Actually I thought Camelot were losing the contract. There was talk of it going back to it's roots of once a week and the original number of numbers in the draw.

They did. Allwyn (Czech company) are taking over in February next year and they are proposing to reduce the ticket prices.

Last edited:

Back