Zwift

I've ran on it a few times. Still in Beta but a few workouts available to try out and I've also ran a 10k race on there. Much prefer the London maps to Watopia's volcanoes but both serve a purpose to help pass the time on a treadmill. Will be interesting to see where they go with the running side of things.

Helps that it is free for running right now too.

Last edited:
I've ran on it a few times. Still in Beta but a few workouts available to try out and I've also ran a 10k race on there. Much prefer the London maps to Watopia's volcanoes but both serve a purpose to help pass the time on a treadmill. Will be interesting to see where they go with the running side of things.

Helps that it is free for running right now too.

so is the only additional piece of equipment, other than a treadmill, an ANT compatible footpod?

so is the only additional piece of equipment, other than a treadmill, an ANT compatible footpod?

I tried a Milestone footpod first which uses bluetooth only but was intermittently cutting out (some people report it works fine though). As a fix I bought an ANT+ USB dongle to plug into my PC (£10 or so from Amazon) which instead connects via ANT+ to the Garmin footpod I was already using for treadmill runs. No problems whatsoever so far and also displays heart rate if you have an ANT+ HRM.

Back