Zopa

You could at least reply properly

If they loaning out at high rates, then it's got to be sub prime shite. As with debt your argument works the other way. Why would you borrow money at 12%+ at nexo when you can get 3% at a bank.

And your last comment just shows you haven't got a clue as I literally told you I have mine in equities

BTW, El Salvador aren't in South America either.
do you really have to ask why people borrow from nexo and not a bank?
Anyway, I will oblige you, people borrow on Nexo to buy crypto, they may only borrow for an hour, and then repay.

Good luck with your equitys beating 12% next year. LOL

do you really have to ask why people borrow from nexo and not a bank?
Anyway, I will oblige you, people borrow on Nexo to buy crypto, they may only borrow for an hour, and then repay.

Good luck with your equitys beating 12% next year. LOL

:) no, I've literally just told you why man ffs

Ah, so you actually agree with my original gambit then, that it's just one big gambling racket

Anyhoo Halifax are paying me 6000% on a couple accounts I have with them;)

And I can easily get 12%+ from Tesco bank

Paying 4% on a 1 year fix. Rising rates on how long you want your money tied.

There's a few places paying more than that. Current market leader is 4.35%

I did have my access savings with zopa & despite zopa increasing them a bit today, Santander have blown them out of the water with 2.75%

Seems the highStreet banks are fighting back a bit against the small fintech banks as nationwide offered some decent rates last week anarl

There's a few places paying more than that. Current market leader is 4.35%

I did have my access savings with zopa & despite zopa increasing them a bit today, Santander have blown them out of the water with 2.75%

Seems the highStreet banks are fighting back a bit against the small fintech banks as nationwide offered some decent rates last week anarl

What account is that with Santander?

I have a select 123 equivalent and it’s just gone up to 1.5%

Back