Zoom

Teams is excellent, been a godsend over the last few weeks keeping things moving with people WFH. All our design team and subbie meetings are done on there. Being able to share documents and grant access to others in the meeting to edit it and control it live is perfect. Almost better than normal meetings.

Problem with our set up is you have to request centrally to add someone from outside the institution and its quite cumbersome. If I could add any one at will it would be much better.Are all of yours in same place?

Problem with our set up is you have to request centrally to add someone from outside the institution and its quite cumbersome. If I could add any one at will it would be much better.Are all of yours in same place?
I’ve been able to have Teams calls with people from other firms. Been collaborating on documents internally and shared them on the screen externally. Can’t recall yet whether I’ve tried granting access for external people to work on the shared document yet though. Will have a try next week.

Is that just to invite someone into an existing Team though? Same's true at our place, but if you create a Teams calendar event in Outlook (which doesn't tie you to a specific Team), you can share the url from the calendar event with anyone and they should be able to get in, even if they don't have teams.

Back