Zombie Apocalypse

Move to London. Someone is bound to stab the zombies before they get close.

Failing that, take over a small but intact castle with solid doors and big thick walls.

if you walk down Sheppey High street near me, it's already happened....luckily they're also too fat to run after me...

Oil rigs use mainly diesel to run their generators, what would you do when it runs out in about a week? And most don't process the oil to make their own diesel? And they have food supply ships about once a fortnight, how would you get round that
Not to mention the fresh water you need

Diesel is only for emergency power generation, the main generators are supplied by gas produced in house so once you are up and running you should be ok.

Just remember that if you lose main power you will need diesel to run up the Em Gen to supply the main generator auxiliaries. You then need the gas compression and air compression plants running before you can go for a start on gas. Don't give up if you have a few failed starts, the gas that has sat in the pipes during the power outage is wet and cold. It will warm up after a few attempts as you draw hot gas from the well.

I am sick of offshore life so will simply buy some stilts to avoid infection.

Diesel is only for emergency power generation, the main generators are supplied by gas produced in house so once you are up and running you should be ok.

Just remember that if you lose main power you will need diesel to run up the Em Gen to supply the main generator auxiliaries. You then need the gas compression and air compression plants running before you can go for a start on gas. Don't give up if you have a few failed starts, the gas that has sat in the pipes during the power outage is wet and cold. It will warm up after a few attempts as you draw hot gas from the well.

I am sick of offshore life so will simply buy some stilts to avoid infection.
Only on the big platforms, the smaller ones don't always have this facility for fuel gas- I doubt our fellow apocalypse survivors would be able to tell the difference, nor run or maintain said equipment anyway. I'd expect them to blar themselves to kingdom come quite quickly, or just sit there with a black platform 😄

Only on the big platforms, the smaller ones don't always have this facility for fuel gas- I doubt our fellow apocalypse survivors would be able to tell the difference, nor run or maintain said equipment anyway. I'd expect them to blar themselves to kingdom come quite quickly, or just sit there with a black platform 😄
My Nuclear submarine will be able to take you out with one daft torpedo.

You’ll be working for me.

Bagnall and Kirkwood in Newcaslte has a well stocked gun room..shotguns and hunting rifles as well as crossbows and traditional and competition bows..thats my first stop

If money was no option and it could be done, would get somebody to build a Helicarrier that SHIELD had in the MCU, certainly one way of keeping out of reach of the zombie hoard and I am sure water wouldn’t be a problem as it has water recycling plant and as for food, could make section of the deck into a greenhouse (I would be sure to have people on board to help with that).....

Logon or register to see this image

If money was no option and it could be done, would get somebody to build a Helicarrier that SHIELD had in the MCU, certainly one way of keeping out of reach of the zombie hoard and I am sure water wouldn’t be a problem as it has water recycling plant and as for food, could make section of the deck into a greenhouse (I would be sure to have people on board to help with that).....

Logon or register to see this image
My nuclear sub could tomahawk that twat out of the sky no bother

Back