Zombie Apocalypse

I bought a kit from amazon so I’m ready to go. Weapons are a crossbow and a baseball bat...the telescopic spade in my kit can do for a makeshift weapon to. I’ll lie low to begin with then discreetly make my way to my new base where I’ll establish a perimeter and a militia... @Sneech will be my second in command...I’m open to other applicants for officer positions but I’ll need to know what you bring to proceedings. People who smell of Quisling will get the same treatment as Zeke.

Just thinking, if I cant make it to the Terifes, will have to make do with the isle of man, could make it over there just on a helicopter, and plenty kippers to feed me.

I'd start an army and I would assign the best person for the job as I saw fit so it would be up to me to decide the hierarchy. Anyone who disagreed with me would be shot.

I would seek out the protection of Wonder Woman and the Amazons and hope they will look after me.

Realistically I will probably be one of the first to die, become a gormless zombie who will walk head first into a sharp object and just become a rotting corpse.

Store up a nice little yacht an just sail the coast. Water from rain collector.

failing that I’m on the train to Busan
That's the best thing about it, you can go get that yacht you always wanted and you don't even have to pay for it. Just steal it, there is no law anymore its every man/woman/lgbt/etc for theirself and the last one standing wins.

That's the best thing about it, you can go get that yacht you always wanted and you don't even have to pay for it. Just steal it, there is no law anymore its every man/woman/lgbt/etc for theirself and the last one standing wins.
Good idea but if your alone you can't go to big as you won't be able to sail it. Go small ish fill with food and water and as many weapons you can find at army bases or from police cars. Then be just offshore taking pot shots at the zombies! Fun fun fun

Good idea but if your alone you can't go to big as you won't be able to sail it. Go small ish fill with food and water and as many weapons you can find at army bases or from police cars. Then be just offshore taking pot shots at the zombies! Fun fun fun
I'd definitely build an army 100%.

I could not be arsed with other people being arses like!y one man army will do for me until I get bored or horny!
You wont be saying that when I have an army/housing and even a monetary system in use. Scavengers from anywhere will be welcome to trade or even join my army if they answer 3 questions.

1. How many zombies have you killed?
2. How many people have you killed?
3. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont be saying that when I have an army/housing and even a monetary system in use. Scavengers from anywhere will be welcome to trade or even join my army if they answer 3 questions.
I will buy my way I'm with my massive Asda trailer of food! Or just snipe you all and take over!

Back