Zombie Apocalypse

Thought it had already happened with the amount of folk walking around glued to their phones or off their nuts on spice...

...in all seriousness though probably go to the Winchester and wait for it all to blow over.

If money was no option and it could be done, would get somebody to build a Helicarrier that SHIELD had in the MCU, certainly one way of keeping out of reach of the zombie hoard and I am sure water wouldn’t be a problem as it has water recycling plant and as for food, could make section of the deck into a greenhouse (I would be sure to have people on board to help with that).....

Logon or register to see this image
Haway man, be realistic ffs

If money was no option and it could be done, would get somebody to build a Helicarrier that SHIELD had in the MCU, certainly one way of keeping out of reach of the zombie hoard and I am sure water wouldn’t be a problem as it has water recycling plant and as for food, could make section of the deck into a greenhouse (I would be sure to have people on board to help with that).....

Aye well I suppose if you had more money than Tony Stark, I guess you would only have these type of zombies to worry about...

Should be alright in Bishop, a load of zombies would liven the place up if anything. They'd be openly welcomed in Darlington like.

Last edited:
I would man a full set of ice hockey armour so they just simply can't bite me.

I'd wear some goggles to stop them from gouging my eyes out. I'd also wear ear plugs to drown out there negative moaning behaviour.

As a police officer in central london I’ve got a certain custody in mind.

reinforced walls, large bomb proof gates, multiple thick interior doors which are key coded and ofcourse cells.

lots of non-perishable food aswell. About 1 street away is the fire-arms base with a massive armoury so if I felt brave I’d attempt it.

Last edited:

Back