Zombie Apocalypse

Fully manned oil rig
It would still produce oil and would trade it for food etc
Oil rigs use mainly diesel to run their generators, what would you do when it runs out in about a week? And most don't process the oil to make their own diesel? And they have food supply ships about once a fortnight, how would you get round that
Not to mention the fresh water you need

Oil rigs use mainly diesel to run their generators, what would you do when it runs out in about a week? And most don't process the oil to make their own diesel? And they have food supply ships about once a fortnight, how would you get round that
Not to mention the fresh water you need
Great questions here.

I'd hide out in the loft, with an axe and a crowbar and hundreds of tins of food. The boiler is there, so I'd have a temporary supply of fresh water. Once the initial wave has chilled out, I'd forage for food and items from the houses around me, and get around on a pushbike. I'd have probably left my family for dead by this point, as Columbia says in Zombieland- don't be a hero

Got have plans for different zombie types though surely? Could have the rage ones in World War Z/28 days or the shit shuffler ones in Walking Dead.

After winning a huge amount of money on the euro lottery, I’d consult the best architects, engineers, etc and build a survival fortress above or under the ice in the North or South Pole. If sufficient funds remain I would have built my own submarine, and employ minions, loyal lackeys, survivors to help run both.

Back