Zen To go

We got two weekends ago. Didn’t travel well at all, best part of £60 for the pleasure of luke warm, sloppy food

Pick up will probably be much better mate
Aye, we're only 5 minutes drive away too.
Pick up will probably be much better mate
Ours was delicious, but I heard the delivery driver lass saying how she'd just done a run to Thinford, then to Brandon then to Langley Park. They definitely haven't mastered (see what I did there?) the delivery thing like.

Last edited:
Aye, we're only 5 minutes drive away too.

Ours was delicious, but I heard the delivery driver lass saying how she'd just done a run to Thinford, then to Brandon then to Langley Park. They definitely haven't mastered (see what I did there?) the delivery thing like.
Would give it a go with pick up. We go often to the restaurant so was really disappointed in the delivery.

thought we were set when barrio comida were delivering, that was spot on but they stopped. Haven’t tried tango delivery yet.

Would give it a go with pick up. We go often to the restaurant so was really disappointed in the delivery.

thought we were set when barrio comida were delivering, that was spot on but they stopped. Haven’t tried tango delivery yet.
Didn't know Barrio Comida were doing take outs. Luckily we last went on the Sunday before they closed and ate until I could hardly move. Fantastic that place like, hope they make it through.

Barrio Comida started deliveries and pick ups again tonight :D

I’m getting Tamgo delivery over the weekend I think, I’ll let you know.

Eeesh you tinker - I thought ya meant to go the journey there!

We still have a voucher we got for Christmas to use - we were actually planning to go that first Saturday of the lockdown. :cry: :lol:
We got two weekends ago. Didn’t travel well at all, best part of £60 for the pleasure of luke warm, sloppy food
I think that's the problem with this knd of food. We've had two takeaway from our local Thai - the first one was a bit pants and didn't travel well at all... duck pancakes, and IIRC duck on crispy noodles, and summit else. The crispy noodles were hopeless to be honest as the sauce had lost it's heat.

Ordered ribs, masaman and one of the stir fries the next time - worked much better and easily one of the best takeaways I've had.

I really want some Thai food now. :neutral:

Last edited:

Back