Zelda - Skyward Sword remaster

Out on the switch today, anyone getting it?

Missed it the first time around as I didn't have one of those motion plus wiimotes. Think I'll be picking up a copy after work, it's one of the few LoZ games I haven't played.

Had a wander to ASDA on my lunch, they didn't have it in. I bought Super Mario 3d all stars for £40 because I'm an impulsive f***ing child on occasion. When I got home I ordered this from Argos and it will be delivered this evening.
I’m just happy to wait because I’ve played it before and enjoyed it but it’s very linear for a Zelda game. I can wait.

I still need to play Breath of the Wild which I bought with the Switch 2 year ago so I best not get this!

Only Zelda game I ever spent a lot of time with with Ocarina of Time and I still barely scratched the surface. Think I was too thick to even figure out how to progress the game so sacked it off.
Had a wander to ASDA on my lunch, they didn't have it in. I bought Super Mario 3d all stars for £40 because I'm an impulsive f***ing child on occasion. When I got home I ordered this from Argos and it will be delivered this evening.

I bought 3d all stars a while back and got further on Mario 64 than I ever did as a kid. Sunshine which is included in the trio is supposed to be really good.

Last edited:
Skipped it on the wii and will do so again, really don't like the art style, never liked motion controls and non motion just sounds weird

I bought 3d all stars a while back and got further on Mario 64 than I ever did as a kid. Sunshine which is included in the trio is supposed to be really good.
Played though 64 on the N64 and DS loads so not too fussed about it right now but I've never played sunshine and loved galaxy (bit gutted galaxy 2 isn't there as I never got around to it)

Back