Zelda:BOTW

I only ever played the first 30 mins or so of this when I got a switch 3 year ago and never went back to it for some reason.

A bit late to the party with this. I figured I really should give it a go before the sequel comes out, I've just finished the 4th divine beast and now going through the photo locations before heading to the castle. Already got the master sword and Hylian shield so not too much left.

Enjoying it? Never really been interested at all but people rave about it

Enjoying it? Never really been interested at all but people rave about it

Yea, I mean there is some repetition in the enemies on the main plain, it’s the same thing with different weapons just getting stronger as you do, so I can understand that criticism. However overall it’s excellent. I played Ocarina of Time to 100% completion and I think this is the closest to it which is as good as endorsement as you can have.

I can’t see me finding all 900 Korok Seeds or doing all the shrines, just enough to get the full story and do the main side quests like the house builders.
I only ever played the first 30 mins or so of this when I got a switch 3 year ago and never went back to it for some reason.

I did that twice before making myself push past that then I really got into it,

Last edited:
Yea, I mean there is some repetition in the enemies on the main plain, it’s the same thing with different weapons just getting stronger as you do, so I can understand that criticism. However overall it’s excellent. I played Ocarina of Time to 100% completion and I think this is the closest to it which is as good as endorsement as you can have.

I can’t see me finding all 900 Korok Seeds or doing all the shrines, just enough to get the full story and do the main side quests like the house builders.

I did that twice before making myself push past that then I really got into it,
I think at the time I wanted to start it again as I played the opening all in handheld but never went back to it. My Switch has been down my mates since the playoff final so would need to get it back anyway.

I think at the time I wanted to start it again as I played the opening all in handheld but never went back to it. My Switch has been down my mates since the playoff final so would need to get it back anyway.

yea my switch has spent a lot of time on the TV stand not getting used until recently. Once I've finished I'm going to look at switch remote play so I can go back to play some gamecube games from dolphin on my PC. I want to redo Luigi's mansion from 20 years ago and Pikmin 1&2 before playing the new ones of each of these natively on the switch.

I can’t see me finding all 900 Korok Seeds or doing all the shrines, just enough to get the full story and do the main side quests like the house builders
Quite enjoyed doing the shrines, got bored of the korok seeds. You only need 400-500 to unlock all inventory slots, genuinely can't remember whether I got that many.

Back