Zaghari-Ratcliffe freed...

Her family have never even seen the formal charges iirc. So she may be, but it’s a kangaroo court even if she was
I know. From what I’ve seen despite what you read it’s a fairly safe country for visitors. I’d love to go. I do find it a bit odd that everyone seems convinced she’s not when we haven’t really seem what they have on her. It certainly would make sense that she would be asked If she would do some work.

I know. From what I’ve seen despite what you read it’s a fairly safe country for visitors. I’d love to go. I do find it a bit odd that everyone seems convinced she’s not when we haven’t really seem what they have on her. It certainly would make sense that she would be asked If she would do some work.
Meant to be very safe generally, and incredibly friendly. It’s definitely try to say they exploit people for geo politics however

We have Iranian friends (well they consider themselves Persian) who travel backwards and forwards between both countries without any issues, likewise do their parents who live in Iran. Makes you wonder why she got hauled in?

We have Iranian friends (well they consider themselves Persian) who travel backwards and forwards between both countries without any issues, likewise do their parents who live in Iran. Makes you wonder why she got hauled in?
Exactly what I’ve been saying
Meant to be very safe generally, and incredibly friendly. It’s definitely try to say they exploit people for geo politics however
I just can’t see how people can say BJ has handled it badly when we may have a lot to hide. She could habe been caught bang to rights.

Last edited:
Trumped up charges by the Iranians IIRC.
She was something to do with a charity that helped Iranians.
Obviously a kangaroo court wanted her banged up.

Exactly what I’ve been saying

I just can’t see how people can say BJ has handled it badly when we may have a lot to hide. She could habe been caught bang to rights.
And of course we have the SMB who are experts on world espionage matters.
Because in public he fought for her release saying she was innocent. And then slipped up with comments about “training journalists”
Part of the charity was helping and training foreign journalists IIRC

Last edited:
I used to work at the same firm as Richard Radcliffe's brother before all of this happened. He's a solicitor - not the type which would be of use in this case though.
I know someone that worked abroad a lot and was asked. This person had no criminal record, good job and military parents. This lass would be a perfect person to ask.
Because in public he fought for her release saying she was innocent. And then slipped up with comments about “training journalists”
Without knowing the facts though it’s impossible to judge. On the face of it yeah but that’s not the reality of it.

Last edited:
I'm all for going in and sorting them out - but, I would then fear for every Brit in that country, they'd probably jail 10 for nowt as a revenge. Other countries have no scruples

Back