Zaghari-Ratcliffe freed...

Can we get thread thread back on topic.

Zaghari Ratcliffe wrote a piece in the Sunday Times this week highlighting the recent situation regarding the recent death in custody of a young woman.

The article is behind a pay wall but worth a read for those interested in this situation.

I find every woman in Iran that is protesting against this sort of oppression inspiring.

I think Zaghari-ratcliffe has suffered enough to be included in that category. Will still be dangerous for her do it as she is very high profile and she won't be 100% safe despite being in UK.

Zaghari Ratcliffe wrote a piece in the Sunday Times this week highlighting the recent situation regarding the recent death in custody of a young woman.

The article is behind a pay wall but worth a read for those interested in this situation.

Last edited:
As I say, lucky that you can. And no one will criticise you for it. I’m equally very fortunate

Unfortunately this daft bunch of twats are going to bankrupt millions.

And it will mean a worse world. For all of us
How is it lucky that he can? He can because he made life choices. There is no reason why someone has to care about others who have made different choices.

It may be a bit myopic and not very empathetic but so what?

I think @GordonMuchallNo1Fan is wrong about her Zaghari-Ratclife because her action will increase awareness regarding the plight and the issue. However, he is correct in that it won't make a blind bit of difference to the regime.

I also disagree with most of what he posts but differing views are a good thing.

Back