Z Z Top

when they played the tube years ago me dad was there with his brother, both dressed like them with fake beards, hat and glasses. Billy came into the toilets and said "hey i like your hats", to which my old man replied "you can gave it if you can do this with your beard", while pulling it down with the elastic :lol:

I know they are huge but I do think he is almost underrated for his blues stuff
Proper guitar players kna he's proper class.

It's difficult to say whether their mid-80s programmed output has tarnished their legacy as a blues rock power trio or not, as it provided the band with their biggest hits and given them a career for the past 30 years (though I've no doubt without it there'd still be tres hombres drinking beer and raising hell somewhere). Wouldn't mind seeing them given the chance.

But anyway...

Not far from my house. Bit of a backwater.
really??

it reminded me of the dukes of hazard....I assume it must have been a court house or local govt building in the town square...also impressed we saw prisoners doing groundworks in striped boiler suit type clothing...its seemed to so typically and uniquely american

really??

it reminded me of the dukes of hazard....I assume it must have been a court house or local govt building in the town square...also impressed we saw prisoners doing groundworks in striped boiler suit type clothing...its seemed to so typically and uniquely american
Aye, about a half hour drive from me. It’s your typical Texas small town. Loads of them around here.

Saw them a few years ago in Houston. They were closing act at theHoiston rodeo. Hadnt previoisly been a fan but got a freebee. They were unreal. Pure rock and roll brilliance

Aye, about a half hour drive from me. It’s your typical Texas small town. Loads of them around here.

its so familiar as you have seen things like that som many times in american movies..yet so strange to a british person

even getting stopped at a level crossing watching a massive train go past was a thrill!!
we stopped at bastrop state park and seeing trees draped in spanish moss..again so familiar yet so alien to me

Back