Z nation

It's like a B-movie fanfic version of a show resembling the Walking Dead. I like it, it's not serious though, so don't expect it to be the Expanse or anything.

I'm almost, after two years of being bored, completely sick of the Walking Dead. I would almost say I'd rather just watch Z-Nation now. I certainly wouldn't have to think "wait, is this now, the past the future or some dream of Rick's............"

It's like a B-movie fanfic version of a show resembling the Walking Dead. I like it, it's not serious though, so don't expect it to be the Expanse or anything.

I'm almost, after two years of being bored, completely sick of the Walking Dead. I would almost say I'd rather just watch Z-Nation now. I certainly wouldn't have to think "wait, is this now, the past the future or some dream of Rick's............"
Completely agree. Its good harmless fun. Walking dead just annoyed me so much I had to stop watching it altogether.

I enjoy it, its not meant to be taken seriously, its basically Carry On Killing Those Zombies with no Barbara Windsor but with Kellita Smith - she's defo worth a Google

Back