You've beaten us to sign striker

maddison and embleton dont play in the same positon do they? whats maddisons attitude like..as you say he has done it regualrly for years..yet no on wants him...peterborough are a selling club like..
makes me think his attitude is shit..-
Marquis doesn't play by the Queensbury rules either - I wonder if we need a couple of bad boy in the team to give us an edge and a winning mentality.
Nice boys don't always win.

Embleton is a cheaper option. That's why Maddison won't be coming

Maddison is a poor trainer apparently. Seen something from the Peterborough chairman replying to something saying he'd rather he was good on a Saturday anyways.

Don't think that approach would fit in here, Ross seems to place a lot of emphasis on standards in training etc, even appointed Honeyman captain off the back of it. Just can't see the fit there.

Maddison is a poor trainer apparently. Seen something from the Peterborough chairman replying to something saying he'd rather he was good on a Saturday anyways.

Don't think that approach would fit in here, Ross seems to place a lot of emphasis on standards in training etc, even appointed Honeyman captain off the back of it. Just can't see the fit there.

So was George Best....

maddison and embleton dont play in the same positon do they? whats maddisons attitude like..as you say he has done it regualrly for years..yet no on wants him...peterborough are a selling club like..
makes me think his attitude is shit..-
as far as i know Embleton is an attacking midfielder or left attacking mid, which i think would be a similar position to Maddison. I have heard about question marks on his attitude but if he got 8 goals and 15 assists for us I think i could cut him a bit of slack... plus we could do with a shithouse or two.

Back