YouTube

My Virgin Kitchen - Barry Lewis, A self taught cook (hence virgin kitchen), some good home recipes, testing of kitchen gadgets/hacks and also tries his hand at making giant sized food.. Rolos, jammie dodgers even a giant chip/fry.. family friendly and comes across with great humour.

Preston innovations and Maver - fishing stuff
UCI - cycling stuff
TTofficial - TT stuff
Rick Turns and Nick Zammetti - Wood turning stuff
Sam Deeks - Luthier

I really enjoy, the Spanish tutorials on there.
The fella who presents the programmes, really simplifies the lessons, and makes learning Spanish, both fun and achievable.

I watch a lot of YouTube, probably more than I watch TV, just curious what content people like watching? Some of my favourite channels are:

Jorg Sprave (slingshot channel)
Boogie2988
Slo Mo Guys
Tingting ASMR
Colm Dowling
Davie504
Vinheteiro
The Original African
Boogie2988 is a creepy dick head since his divorce like

I am subbed to loads, some of the ones I watch more than other

DIY perks
Rich rebuilds
Inbox therapy
Techmoan
Foot of our stairs
Minty comedic arts
Christopher collects
No easy money
Highlight history
Biographics

I watch YouTube more than normal TV nowadays, so will check out other channels mentioned.

Do any of you lot have your own channels??

I am subbed to loads, some of the ones I watch more than other

DIY perks
Rich rebuilds
Inbox therapy
Techmoan
Foot of our stairs
Minty comedic arts
Christopher collects
No easy money
Highlight history
Biographics

I watch YouTube more than normal TV nowadays, so will check out other channels mentioned.

Do any of you lot have your own channels??
My channel is AdzyBee1, I'm learning the drums so it's just a place for me to dump videos for my own benefit other than owt else. I'll occasionally upload some Xbox clips if I do something good.

Cat videos. More cat videos. I watch a lot of old black and white films - mostly noir.

Having recently discovered my Mam's collection of 45s I'm watching a lot of 60s music videos. I've become obsessed with this one and probably rewatch it a few times per week. I just can't believe Steve Ellis was 17 when this was recorded.

Back