YouTube

H3h3 podcast with Ethan klein - the hi lights channel is best
Peter McKinnon - excellent for video, photography and filmmaking stuff very high quality
The slow mo guys
Corridor digital - film and video stuff they have a few off shoot channels too
Casey neistat - when he uploads
Matti happoja- photography n film tips also very high quality
Rocket jump film school
Good mythical morning

I have just found a couple of new ones in the last few weeks -

Too old too grow up - Nostalgia channel
Robbie Knox - bloke used to be on soccer AM (channel about nowt but a must watch)

A few more from me. I love travel vlogs, but ones that have minimal or no dialogue. Letting you relax and get swept away by the stunning visuals.

Kraig Adams has a great channel. His Iceland hike is particularly good:

Richard Herring
RHLSTP - Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast. Richard interviews, mainly, British comedians in his own weird way.

Not a channel I subscribe to but, seriously, this guy's basement movie room is nuts:

I fell down a YouTube wormhole the other night of magnet fishing. If you have never seen it, strange and interesting and would like to try it and see what comes out if the wear

Call Me Kevin - Just plays games terribly.

Killian Experience - Sums up movies and game stories terribly on purpose.

GeoWizard

Bloke has filmed himself walking across Wales in a straight line. It's essential viewing.
Surprisingly enjoying this quite a lot.
I watched this. Pissed myself for most of it.
Nearly getting killed by a car 10 seconds into it. The madness of contemplating crossing that swollen river. Having to swim across the pond instead of walking 10 metres around it. Running through peoples back gardens who probably have shotguns in the house.
Brilliant. Can't wait for his next one!

Back