YouTube

I watch a lot of YouTube, probably more than I watch TV, just curious what content people like watching? Some of my favourite channels are:

Jorg Sprave (slingshot channel)
Boogie2988
Slo Mo Guys
Tingting ASMR
Colm Dowling
Davie504
Vinheteiro
The Original African

i like boogie, im watching tons of gordon ramsay and bbq stuff at the minute.

Specifically HowtoBBQRight

Some of my ‘Must Sub’ channels are:

Every frame a painting - Film student wet dream

Tifo football - intellectualises football historically and scientifically

CGP Grey - breaks down and explains complex things from history and politics mixed with seemingly random content

Some lower brow flavour of the month and time passing channels:

Surviving life -Bloke makes deep web exploration and conspiracy videos, fascinating

CrazyRussianHacker - just tests random kitchen gadgets in a Russian accent

BoodFM - football manager experiments

Phillip Solo TV - Funny Canadian bloke that trials best and worst things in his city

The Wolfe Pit - eats shit food from American poundshops on camera

Londonist Ltd - fascinating series on the London Underground

Jeremy Ethier - best fitness channel I’ve come across to date

Defunctland - urban exploration / history / pop culture documentaries

Cooking in Russia - my go to cooking channel for recipes, this bloke knows his stuff

Special shout out to:- the60sforever - seriously check this girl out, magical singer and does so many sensation covers.

Also Youtube podcast wise

Tigerbelly
Joey Diaz
This Past Weekend
The King And The Sting
2 Bears 1 Cave

Fell way behind with JRE lately has he had any good ones out? just checked and the last one I watched was his interview with Bernie Sanders 3 weeks ago

Also Youtube podcast wise

Tigerbelly
Joey Diaz
This Past Weekend
The King And The Sting
2 Bears 1 Cave

Fell way behind with JRE lately has he had any good ones out? just checked and the last one I watched was his interview with Bernie Sanders 3 weeks ago
The Penn Gillette one is canny, mind I like both of them. Andy Ngo too if you are interested in American politics

wouldn't know one channel from another ,if its on my tv its all Music stuff,studio type live performances etc .On my tablet before kip ,daft road rage ,accident,karma type stuff

The Tv music method is great ,nice rumble through the sound system.Found some great new music

Vsauce
Wendover
Jim can't swim
Joe Rogan
Tim Pool
GCN cycling
AVGN
Red Letter Media
LGR
MMA on point
PewDiePie (subscribe to PewDiePie)
Lindybeige
Tom Scott
Shoe On Head

Have you subscribed to Jim can't swim's Patreon? noticed he has tonnes more videos up on there for only $1 a month. Not used patreon for anyone before but I'm tempted like but not sure how it works tbh

EDIT - Fuck it just signed up :lol:

Last edited:
No but I likely will. The latest video with the cop woman was mental. As was that Chris bloke

Aye they were class, he has loads more up on his patreon just as unlisted Youtube videos. Cant grumble for a quid like and suppose I could just cancel once I catch up and leave it a few months till they build up again

Back