YouTube

Bald and bankrupt is a canny channel for those that are fond of travel in vague destinations.

Dinnar how him and that Russian lass haven't been kidnapped, especially with her just wandering off on her own in some of these recent destinations
Really enjoyed the first two. He's a very likeable bloke. It's made me want to go on holiday quite badly though!

Aye some of them little villages in Switzerland and that were class
Have the 3 episodes saved. How many is there in the series?

Not sure, finished the 3rd last night and should still be a few more a reckon

Last edited:
Rob Ager is good if you want over-analysis of films. I became fascinated by hidden features and meanings in The Shining from his vids.
Joureyman Media has good short docs too

Last edited:
Loads of music subs
Motorola and Sinclair for boring work stuff
Stumbled across a channel(?) called Corporal's Corner. Some bloke doing survivalist / outdoorsy stuff. Find it oddly fascinating and lost a few hours watching it

Zero Punctuation on the Escapist channel - Yahtzee is funny as fuck.
See it's just suddenly ended :eek:

his mate got sacked and a load left in protest including Yahtzee, he'll be back with a legally acceptable version obvously ;). Shows how far the Internet has come in our lifetime that a cult Youtube series gets coverage on the BBC's website!

Last edited:
See it's just suddenly ended :eek:

his mate got sacked and a load left in protest including Yahtzee, he'll be back with a legally acceptable version obvously ;). Shows how far the Internet has come in our lifetime that a cult Youtube series gets coverage on the BBC's website!
Ah kna, I saw that like!
They've started a new channel, Second... Summat.

Back