Youth hostels

Anyone ever stayed in one?

In one atm for the first time cos it was the only place I could find in the locality at such short notice.

Bargain at £15.

Used them loads, stayed in cracking ones in North Yorks and Lakes.....They do what they say on the tin, somewhere to crash out, shower, prepare food and chill. Great value for money, ive always done individual rooms but if was travelling alone happily do a shared room as only off to kip

stayed in one in amsterdam but we were a group of friends.........the beds were horrible and they had stone floors

i was also kezzled of my barnet so didnt care

stayed in one in amsterdam but we were a group of friends.........the beds were horrible and they had stone floors

i was also kezzled of my barnet so didnt care

Preferred campsite in Amsterdam, had to get a little boat over water behind train station to get there which was a bit weird, especially when mashed.

Some bulb decided it would be a good idea to book one for a lads weekend in York instead of a hotel. Ended up in a shared dorm with people telling us to shush cos they were trying to sleep while we were getting ready to go out.

Stayed in them abroad when travelling alone.

Spunk on the bathroom floor on the one in Amsterdam, wasn’t mine.

Got talking to a lass in one in Madrid and thought I’d get a buck out of her but fuck me she bored me to death with her tales of travelling to Cambodia and shit.

Good if travelling alone, get an airBnB otherwise.

Back