Youri Tielemans

4 year deal for Leicester for 40 mill

Getting to the stage where I have barely heard of a lot of the big signings, but thought this lad looked excellent, seems a great signing, at a reasonable price when you look at Mings going for 25 mill

Leicester putting together a good squad, probably best outside the established 'big' lot

Makes you wonder why they stuck with the last manager so long, lot of potential there I reckon.

Very surprised Man United didn't go for him. Looked exactly the sort of player they lack. Very good business by Leicester.

They don't exactly have much competition for Vardy up front. There's only really Iheanacho and he's not exactly been a success there.
This and also our two full backs are probably the best pair in the country going forwards after the Liverpool duo but neither can really defend like proper fullbacks.
Simpson and Fuchs weren’t in the same class obviously but both were proper defenders.

Have they repaid the local St. John ambulance squad yet?
Dark days mate
None of that stuff was anything to do with our Thai owners but along with wiping out every penny of our £100 m plus debts they’ve also ploughed millions into all sorts of local good causes and charities , including the St Johns service
They’ve made sure the wrongs of others have been righted

Dark days mate
None of that stuff was anything to do with our Thai owners but along with wiping out every penny of our £100 m plus debts they’ve also ploughed millions into all sorts of local good causes and charities , including the St Johns service
They’ve made sure the wrongs of others have been righted
Fair enough and thanks for the decent reply to my rather facetious post.

I still have a grudge against Leicester from when Julian bloody Joachim always seemed to score against us.

Fair enough and thanks for the decent reply to my rather facetious post.

I still have a grudge against Leicester from when Julian bloody Joachim always seemed to score against us.
No problem mate
Pity Joachim couldn’t get past a Bookies like he could a Centre Half.
He was genuinely as quick as anybody I’ve ever seen when he first came into the scene.
I’ve lurked on here , for the last 4 years, seen all the nonsense with “Leicester Fan” could have ripped him to bits about plenty of stuff he reckoned to know all about but obviously only had 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge of but kept out of it.
He did have it right about us having something special on the pitch and off it at the time though , which 2016 proved.
He was a clown though apart from that

No problem mate
Pity Joachim couldn’t get past a Bookies like he could a Centre Half.
He was genuinely as quick as anybody I’ve ever seen when he first came into the scene.
I’ve lurked on here , for the last 4 years, seen all the nonsense with “Leicester Fan” could have ripped him to bits about plenty of stuff he reckoned to know all about but obviously only had 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge of but kept out of it.
He did have it right about us having something special on the pitch and off it at the time though , which 2016 proved.
He was a clown though apart from that
Yes he was rapid, I remember when you won 2-1 at roker in 1993ish.

It’s a shame that you lurked for so long, it’s good to hear the opinions of fans from other clubs.

Yes he was rapid, I remember when you won 2-1 at roker in 1993ish.

It’s a shame that you lurked for so long, it’s good to hear the opinions of fans from other clubs.
I reckon if I’d have come on here at that time it would have most likely been impossible not to get bracketed alongside “Leicester Fan”
Always happy to chew the fat about currrent stuff or days gone by
First visit to Roker was on a football special Valentine’s Day 1981 (I think)
Probably done a dozen or so always at yours since, and plenty lively days at Filbert St when you’ve been down

I reckon if I’d have come on here at that time it would have most likely been impossible not to get bracketed alongside “Leicester Fan”
Always happy to chew the fat about currrent stuff or days gone by
First visit to Roker was on a football special Valentine’s Day 1981 (I think)
Probably done a dozen or so always at yours since, and plenty lively days at Filbert St when you’ve been down
That’s a bit before my time in football terms but in the late 80s we’d sometimes drink in Ashby and griffydam and there were certainly some ‘lively’ Leicester fans around at the time.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them break into the top 6 tbh
I agree. Was talking about who could be the one to break into the top 6 from the midfield pack this year and i fancied leicester. Possibly wolves too along with everton. Not sure who would drop out of the top 6 but currently id say man united.

That’s a bit before my time in football terms but in the late 80s we’d sometimes drink in Ashby and griffydam and there were certainly some ‘lively’ Leicester fans around at the time.
Yep always had our share who could be described that way.
We no doubt always brought more up to you than the shower from the other end of the M69 who have decided to start making waves when everybody else has grown up ?

Back