Youri Tielemans

The Rat

Striker
4 year deal for Leicester for 40 mill

Getting to the stage where I have barely heard of a lot of the big signings, but thought this lad looked excellent, seems a great signing, at a reasonable price when you look at Mings going for 25 mill

Leicester putting together a good squad, probably best outside the established 'big' lot

Makes you wonder why they stuck with the last manager so long, lot of potential there I reckon.

Harry Maguire money being spent? Having said that, I reckon he'd have just as good of a chance of finishing in the top 6 with Leicester than with United. Not much between them as it stands imo.

Harry Maguire money being spent? Having said that, I reckon he'd have just as good of a chance of finishing in the top 6 with Leicester than with United. Not much between them as it stands imo.

Not sure it is, they generate a lot of money Leicester now

So many sellable assets like, Nidi, Maguire, Chillwell, Maddison etc

I know he ain't popular on here but think Rodgers is a decent appointment

I don't think they have been ambitious enough since they won the league they should have gone all out for a top manager, a lot of them are desperate to to manage in this league, and obviously only a certain amount of top level clubs

Not sure it is, they generate a lot of money Leicester now

So many sellable assets like, Nidi, Maguire, Chillwell, Maddison etc

I know he ain't popular on here but think Rodgers is a decent appointment

I don't think they have been ambitious enough since they won the league they should have gone all out for a top manager, a lot of them are desperate to to manage in this league, and obviously only a certain amount of top level clubs

Rodgers is a very good manager imo. Don't think he even did terrible at Liverpool, but the standard is high there. He's a good fit for Leicester and they'll do well next season.

4 year deal for Leicester for 40 mill

Getting to the stage where I have barely heard of a lot of the big signings, but thought this lad looked excellent, seems a great signing, at a reasonable price when you look at Mings going for 25 mill

Leicester putting together a good squad, probably best outside the established 'big' lot

Makes you wonder why they stuck with the last manager so long, lot of potential there I reckon.

You wouldn't usually catch me saying 40 million is a bargain, but that's an excellent bit of business by Leicester in today's market. I was surprised that they got him on loan last season.

Back