You're The Manager.....

Miller is a Canuk and was playing for Basel and he's not far off Jack Clarke either in terms of being a good right winger, would be a very good signing for us. Anything less than £10m would be good deal for him imo.
Aye what's his name the lad from QPR? He reads the game very well and looks like an excellent CM, that's the type of guy Neil needs to be playing alongside.
I'm just praying that our top targets are Morgan Whittaker, Sammy Szmodics, Liam Miller & the QPR bloke. Not Mason Burstow, not Josh Murphy & no more "highly rated" young-un's who have zero experience.
Nowhere near 10m…Basel punted him out on loan because it hasn’t worked out. He’d be half that. It’s Millar as well

Miller is a Canuk and was playing for Basel and he's not far off Jack Clarke either in terms of being a good right winger, would be a very good signing for us. Anything less than £10m would be good deal for him imo.
Aye what's his name the lad from QPR? He reads the game very well and looks like an excellent CM, that's the type of guy Neil needs to be playing alongside.
I'm just praying that our top targets are Morgan Whittaker, Sammy Szmodics, Liam Miller & the QPR bloke. Not Mason Burstow, not Josh Murphy & no more "highly rated" young-un's who have zero experience.

Googled him before Lucas Anderson Lucas Andersen - Wikipedia

Nowhere near 10m…Basel punted him out on loan because it hasn’t worked out. He’d be half that. It’s Millar as well

Hasn't this lad only got a year left on his contract?

Shouldn't cost too much, but still probably more than we're willing to part with.

Hasn't this lad only got a year left on his contract?

Shouldn't cost too much, but still probably more than we're willing to part with.
I believe so. Basel only paid a million but he has a sell on clause so given he’s unwanted there then they’ll potentially by happy with 3 or 4 million

Kwame Poku would be a good signing.

So would that Liam Millar.

I'd also be looking at someone like Sam Field in the middle of the park, and someone like Dan Jebbison up front.

Jack Clarke isnt a striker like.
I think you'll find in the modern football definition of the word, he is .

Smodizics for £4.5m, I’ll take 3 of them please.
You must have missed a 2 off the front.
Transfermarkt valuation.
So you've taken all the fees from their "value" on transfermarkt, except for Clarke who's valued at €15m on there?

If thats the rules, I'll have:

Ben Sheaf €3.8m
Jonathan Rowe €7m
Will Keane €1m
Jamal Lowe €1.5m
Ryan Hardie €1.5m
Morgan Whittaker €6m
Alex Mowatt (free transfer)
Jake Cooper (free transfer)

DCM sorted. Experience sorted. Left winger replaced. Striker added. Right winger bonus. Keane and Lowe as wildcards from the bench to add squad depth (we now have about 42 players and a massive wage bill).
It's my thread, my rules. 😉

Last edited:
I’d be looking at Charlie Cresswell at Leeds, similar profile to Ballard I.e. young player who has played a full season for Millwall at championship level. He has now sat on the bench for a whole season and must be frustrated.

I’d enquire about Gelhardt as well, he did quite well here and was criticised for not being Ross Stewart but looked stronger the more games he played.

Liam Miller has decent pedigree and experience.

Ryan Hardy might be worth a punt but I’m not 100%, he may just be this year’s Jerry Yates.

The elusive DM, did McNair used to play that role sometimes?

Former Sunderland target Nathaniel Adjei got nutmegged by Mbappe in the setup of the second goal for Dembelle in the 1-4 Lorient home defeat by PSG.

Last edited:

Back