You're not fit to wear the shirt

It's just horrific. In the space of a week our first team has lost to Leicester's kids side, a team 4th bottom from league 2 as well as a desperately poor draw at home to a lower league 1 club.

And the manager has the f***ing audacity to come out and tell us the squad needs strengthening in january. Just fuck off. The lot of them just get absolutely fucked.
We need 6 new players minimum.
Harrogate would beat us from what I seen last night

We were holding onto a 0-0 against the mighty Scunthorpe when I last looked. Now look!

Cant say I am surprised that the "Eastleigh of the North" are struggling to look like a team lately. Thats what you get when you have folk in charge who have apparently identified so much waste in our system that they have had to trim it back to the bare necessities. Works a treat with a small club such as ours that up until a few years ago was an established premier league club. The pair of them must not have half a brain between them.

They are a f***ing disgrace and they should hang their heads with shame they are destroying our club.

apart from a brief spell in 60'S with the likes of Mulhall, Usher, Crossan, Herd, Hurley, McNab, Harvey Ashurst, Irwin and Monty, then the early 70's then again under Reid, Sunderland have always needed to have a shite clear out. This is THE worst group of Sunderland players by a country mile.The club will never change until the fans show their disgust and walk. Money or the lack of talks. as much as 40k crowds and still serving up shite. How can teams like Bournmouth, Watford and BHA with their lower crowd support be in a better position than the lads??

It's just horrific. In the space of a week our first team has lost to Leicester's kids side, a team 4th bottom from league 2 as well as a desperately poor draw at home to a lower league 1 club.

And the manager has the f***ing audacity to come out and tell us the squad needs strengthening in january. Just fuck off. The lot of them can get absolutely fucked.

Do you disagree with him?

I don't.

We desperately need some better players IMO.

Do you disagree with him?

I don't.

We desperately need some better players IMO.
Think you've missed the main issue I have with it. They are saying they need squad players. Hinting the starting 11 is fine..its the starting 11 which needs major surgery. Its woefully lacking in quality.

We really need to see a reaction or it's only going to get worse. I was surprised by the booing at the end of the Gillingham game. It was completely deserved after a shit performance but given there was so few there, and presumably a lot of what you'd consider the hard core fans, it seemed a strong message that patience with, and trust in, the board downwards is fast running out. That followed up by the, again fully warranted, chanting at Scunthorpe from another pretty hard core support should set alarm bells ringing at the club. They were pleasantly surprised to see season card sales increase this season; if things continue as they have been they'll not be so happy with the number sold next season

Good.

Players, Managers, Owners, Directors & Backroom staff, all letting this club down to the point we are at our lowest ebb in it's 140 year history. Nice one.

The big crowds apparently intimidate the lads. I don't think they'll have that excuse next season if things don't change.

Back