Your transfer fee stories on Football Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked and this was Hoff's last thread :cry:

I have a transfer memory of selling John Terry to Barcelona for £36m plus Deco on FM06.

Not a very good one this, but bought Sessegnon for 15mil. After a season of scoring 20 goals from midfield and getting 12 assists, Fulham came to me and offered to buy him for 5mil :eek::lol:
I hate it when that happens and your player gets upset that you rejected the bid

:eek: hmmm Barca will buy him, but you have one of the best young strikers in the game and getting rid of him :lol:

They didn't sign him :-D

I now have him back, his value has went up alot after a decent 2nd half of the season at Barca. I've just turned down a £8m loan with a view to a £28m permanent move. Trying to get £12m up front with an extra £35m for permanent move.

On one of the older ones I used to always buy Zenden at the end of the first season for about 1.5m. He was a cracking attacking midfielder, used to score bucket loads, create loads, great ave. rating etc. Sold him to AC Milan for about 40m. Bought him back the following summer for 8 or 9m coz he never got his game :lol:

paid 1.3m for Addu 2012 and quinn stepped in after receiving an offer from Inter for 13.25 rising to 14'5 with a 25% profit from sell on clause.

Best deal for me so far

bought stephane sessegnon for £11m to be paid over 12 month

he did ok for me, scored 7 from right wing and chipped in with 10 assists, averaging 7.05

Real Madrid came in at the end of the season and offered me £21m up front, which I then managed to negotiate to £27m up front, 25% of next transfer fee AND rafael van der vaart

Also got Ipswich to pay £3.5m for Daryl Murphy

not sure which was my best bit of business tbh

Does anyone remember that Michael Lamey on champ man 2001 who signs for PSV at the end of the season for 21 million even though he was worth like 400,000
Yeah, it was a future transfer every time you started a game because it was due to happn IRL.

Only problem was that it had an extra '0' on as he moved for £2.1m.

Most I've ever received was £66m for Sergio Aguero to Liverpool, he wasn't even that good for me so I snapped their hands off. He had an average season there and then went to Lazio for £12m :eek:

I sold Murphy for £4m to Burnley once, and McCartney to Arsenal :)lol:) in the same season for £6.5m.

Paid 2.5m for James Rodriguez - Banfield (Columbian) just sold him at 27.5m to Barcelona rising to 30m

nice :cool:

Signed some Regen called Robinson when he was 17 for £3m, he was England centre mid within a year and now he's 21 and worth £23M. Turned down bids over £30m for him as well.

My best was fm2007 (still play it and still my favourite fm) boought a 18 yr old estonian from Estonian club (think he was called tooms or similar) as i was scarboro was totally skint and trawling europe for frees, he was good enough for conf north lol and and was improving rapidly soon as he started training, 4 months later Norwich put in bid, finally negotiated 975k and 25% sell on!! With that money i bounced straight to CC.

Paid 2.5m for James Rodriguez - Banfield (Columbian) just sold him at 27.5m to Barcelona rising to 30m

nice :cool:

Ive just bought him for £1.5m on my Parma game and I expect him to be a top top player like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back