Your Top 5 Over and Underrated Films

The Dark Knight Rises (I think, the one with the joker) is overrated as fuck. How does it have something like 9. something on IMBD? The storyline is all over the place, Heath Ledger is brilliant but that's it. I thought the preceding one with Tim Hardy in was much better storyline wise.

The Dark Knight Rises (I think, the one with the joker) is overrated as fuck. How does it have something like 9. something on IMBD? The storyline is all over the place, Heath Ledger is brilliant but that's it. I thought the preceding one with Tim Hardy in was much better storyline wise.
Certainly wasn't better timeline-wise.

:lol: :lol:

The Dark Knight Rises (the one without the Joker) certainly is overrated. In fact so's The Dark Knight to be honest (the one with the Joker).
You anarl.
Everyone knas Shawshank is rankly overrated man.

Last edited:

Back