Your PS3 top cheap games

Status
Not open for further replies.

scraff

Striker
just looking for ideas for some cheap used games and these can all be sourced for decent cash.

the ones I am thinking of buying are Arkham Asylum(£10), Resistance 2(£8), oblivion(£8), Resi 5 (£10), GTA 4 (£12), uncharted 2(£10)

opinions please and any other suggestions

Last edited:

dead space is under a tenner now if you hunt online
supposed to be good
ive only got fifa11 and hopefully gonna get 3 or 4 games next month to help me kill some time
i downloaded a mass effect 2 demo which was canny and i might see what the original is like

you can get gta4 with the two extra downloadble storylines for around £15, quite a few hours worth of gameplay there.

The ratchet & clank games are really good and the older ones will be cheap as fuck

would def recommend batman like

I really liked Mafia 2 but it's not that long

enslaved odyseyy to the west was canny but again not very long

not sure on prices but God of War 3, its been out a while so might be cheap, my favourite ps3 game. Also Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 & 2, incredible games just very hard

Farcry 2. £3.75 in blockbuster!!!!
Dead space, uncharted, god of war 3, god of war collection.

Bayonetta is gash on Ps3 :( I didn't believe it but having played both...it definitely is!

I got Burnout Paradise for £10 in Gamestation last week and it's better than GT5.

Dragon Age was £8 in Grainger games like, excllent game well worth that and really enjoying it atm, worth a sniff if you love a RPG

Far Cry 2 is utter crap. It takes a full round of ammo to actually kill someone, all the missions are the same, it's a pain traveling around. I hated it. Oh aye, and the enemy checkpoints took the utter piss. :lol:

The fire effects looked canny though, you could set quite a lot of land on fire, and a few chickens.

It would be half decent though if it never took 30 shots to take someone down, it ruined the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back