Your plans for black eye Friday? 🤔

All day / night sesh for me the morra in Ncle ..nowt better than a load of nearly sixty year old fellas on the drink trying to negotiate stairs and kerbs!

Spot on there...
A bloke with us in his late 60s tripped over a kerb while pissed, had his hands in his pocket broke his fall with his head. He spent the rest of the night in the RVI.

Work's night out for us. Going for a meal and probably head out on the drink after. Done the same the past few year, by the time we're done with the food and get into town it's usually not too crazy. The once a year drinkers will only last a few rounds so after the hours start wearing on they'll start dropping off.

All day / night sesh for me the morra in Ncle ..nowt better than a load of nearly sixty year old fellas on the drink trying to negotiate stairs and kerbs!
I have a wonderful video of a 60 year old bloke and then his wife falling down the stairs in the clerb. Not posting it though, thats up to him.

Posted this before. Someone suggested it was fake which it isn't.

Must be a dedicated stunt-man who is willing to break his neck and other areas of his body.

Posted this before. Someone suggested it was fake which it isn't.

Must be a dedicated stunt-man who is willing to break his neck and other areas of his body.

I have been that drunk before 😔.
Imagine the pain he was in when he (hopefully) woke up the next day. The whole o.m.g i feel like i've been hit by a train scenario.

Back