Your plans for black eye Friday? šŸ¤”

I will be home looking after my son because my daughter and our lass are performing in a pantomime. Probably have a few beers though because I break up from work on Friday.

Arranged a night out with my mates on the 28th of December which I am looking forward to.

Couple of year back I was in the flying boat and some bloke knocked my drink and it splashed me, not much but this lad apologised and I said donā€™t worry about it. He went to his mates and they started pointing and staring over which I ignored.
Anyway I turn around and this lads in my face ā€œshorry mate ā€˜hicā€™ ya not ganna crack iz are ya?ā€ I said no mate donā€™t be daft ya sound. Two minutes later his mate stumbled over with a pint and tried to pour it in my glass whilst apologising for his mate and had it all over me!!!! That was the last time I did black eye Friday.

Couple of year back I was in the flying boat and some bloke knocked my drink and it splashed me, not much but this lad apologised and I said donā€™t worry about it. He went to his mates and they started pointing and staring over which I ignored.
Anyway I turn around and this lads in my face ā€œshorry mate ā€˜hicā€™ ya not ganna crack iz are ya?ā€ I said no mate donā€™t be daft ya sound. Two minutes later his mate stumbled over with a pint and tried to pour it in my glass whilst apologising for his mate and had it all over me!!!! That was the last time I did black eye Friday.
Free Beer Friday.

Must of been worried in case you kicked his head in

It's a Friday night.

I will be in the club, having a genteel 9 or 10 pints with the usual crowd.

Unless, of course, my mate's new boozer finally opens and we pile in there for the grand opening.

The once a year event where the under the thumb brigade are allowed out.
When I was a bus driver had many arguments with the pissed up twats.
Used to tell them they had dropped something on ground, they got off the bus to look and I fucked off.

:lol:

Back