Your other halfs awful musical tastes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don't hear it pal haha. Each to their own mind, she hates 95% of the bands I like. Though we saw Ash in Carlisle last week and she did enjoy that thankfully!
Ha fair enough didn't realise Ash were still going loved the 1977 & Free All Angels albums.

All shite. Cant stand his voice anarl.
Whenever hes on tele or the wireless it gets turned over
Not shite. Great pop songs.

Ha fair enough didn't realise Ash were still going loved the 1977 & Free All Angels albums.

Not shite. Great pop songs.

They were bloody amazing! First time I'd saw them since 1995. You should check out their A-Z series they did a few years back, (a new single every 2 weeks for a year) there's some proper gems in amongst that lot.

Sang by someone else i might not disagree but his smug voice is a right turnoff for me. Intensly dislike all of his stuff
Fair enough mate can understand how some people would intensely dislike him hasn't done himself any favours.

They were bloody amazing! First time I'd saw them since 1995. You should check out their A-Z series they did a few years back, (a new single every 2 weeks for a year) there's some proper gems in amongst that lot.
Cheers will try and download it mate glad you enjoyed gig I haven't seen them since they supported Elastica at London Astoria in 1994 although I remember Charlotte doing a DJ set at Seven in Sunderland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back