Your league game at Gillingham

I'#ll be there in the executive boxes (me and mates do it every year around Xmas at Gills)

Gimme a song and I'll chuck you a prawn sarnie!

It won't be pretty. Make sure you make the most of the food and more importantly drink on offer, you'll need it.

I'#ll be there in the executive boxes (me and mates do it every year around Xmas at Gills)

Gimme a song and I'll chuck you a prawn sarnie!

Get f***ed, ya patronising Cockney C**t - go stick your Prawn Sarnies and your jellied eels up your a**e and do the Lambeth walk on your way home, you d**khead!

(Don't mean it mate.... just feeling a little tetchy this morning. Don't much like football or owt to do with SAFC at the moment. But a good day out is a good day out. I got an invite to a similar thing at Huddersfield earlier this season but elected to watch SAFC instead. Immediately regretted it. You'll probably have Pellegrini sat next you by then. Enjoy yourself)

Get f***ed, ya patronising Cockney C**t - go stick your Prawn Sarnies and your jellied eels up your a**e and do the Lambeth walk on your way home, you d**khead!

(Don't mean it mate.... just feeling a little tetchy this morning. Don't much like football or owt to do with SAFC at the moment. But a good day out is a good day out. I got an invite to a similar thing at Huddersfield earlier this season but elected to watch SAFC instead. Immediately regretted it. You'll probably have Pellegrini sat next you by then. Enjoy yourself)
luckily may mates know to not organise anything like this when West Ham are at home

last year if I remember right we watched us win away at Fulham in the box after the Gillingham-Wycombe game!

it was there when I went to see us lose in 2004 when Mr Defoe got sent off!
Aye we played them in the November of 2003 and it was definitely there then. We had it bouncing as a young Stewart Downing on loan from Boro got one for us in a 1-3 win.

Didn’t realise at the time what a future Sunderland legend was playing for the Gills, a certain Nyron No-No-No-Nosworthy.

Logon or register to see this image

Good chance I’d say. If he’s two stone overweight, smokes tabs, loves pies and ale, and can’t run he’d still be in better nick than some of our lads.
He seems to get bigger every time I see him. Some bugger wants to get him on a diet.
That's no way to speak about a visitor from another club. @cbwhu might be a sensitive soul.
By the way, @cbwhu I remember standing in the Fulwell End for a home game at Roker Park vs West Ham back in the day. There was a big line of policemen separating the visiting fans from the 'Roker Enders'. One rather portly gentleman with the away supporters was standing in 'no mans land' chatting to the policeman next to him. Of course this positioning and the fact that he was as wide as he was tall inevitably got the home fans singing the obvious question to him: "who ate all the pies?...". He got a little upset and launched himself across the police line at the home supporters.
It took about a dozen bobbies to restrain him. Was that you perchance?

luckily may mates know to not organise anything like this when West Ham are at home

last year if I remember right we watched us win away at Fulham in the box after the Gillingham-Wycombe game!

I live in West Yorkshire. I chose a four hour round trip to watch two average League 1 sides - and paid for the pleasure (and had to stay sober) - when I could have had a lift to a local fixture and had my belly filled with ale and scran whilst sat in comfort watching a half-decent game that I really had no personal affiliation to. Foolish beyond belief.... and I know I'd make exactly the same ridiculous decision if the offer comes up again. Proper knobhead me, like:rolleyes:

Aye we played them in the November of 2003 and it was definitely there then. We had it bouncing as a young Stewart Downing on loan from Boro got one for us in a 1-3 win.

Didn’t realise at the time what a future Sunderland legend was playing for the Gills, a certain Nyron No-No-No-Nosworthy.

Logon or register to see this image
and a young Matt Jarvis on the bench for Gills I see. Him and Downing of course later becoming our two wingers under Allardyce
That's no way to speak about a visitor from another club. @cbwhu might be a sensitive soul.
By the way, @cbwhu I remember standing in the Fulwell End for a home game at Roker Park vs West Ham back in the day. There was a big line of policemen separating the visiting fans from the 'Roker Enders'. One rather portly gentleman with the away supporters was standing in 'no mans land' chatting to the policeman next to him. Of course this positioning and the fact that he was as wide as he was tall inevitably got the home fans singing the obvious question to him: "who ate all the pies?...". He got a little upset and launched himself across the police line at the home supporters.
It took about a dozen bobbies to restrain him. Was that you perchance?
ha ha ha no although I almost wish it was

I'm not that bothered mate, last year we went vs Wycombe, I spent the second half playing card in the box rather than watching game! Is a good day out though

you'll be staying in the box playing cards during the first half too once our mob rock up.

Back