Your last proper night out pre-Covid

Pre Covid was a long weekend in Portgual early March.

Since then it was just before the November lockdown/restrictions whatever - 5 of us had an all afternoon/evening session at champs on one of the covered outside tables. 3 months ago but feels much longer ago.

Last edited:

Can't really remember. Had a couple of days away in Worcester when it was flooded in February - was good but got worse after we left. Know I had a canny sup watching our game in the pub v Coventry. Think I was in the pub two or three times after that but just at dinner time in my work break. Think I have been in a pub to eat about 7 times since August (not including two weeks abroad which I still can't believe happened at all, let alone without sickness or isolating). Covid Safe Pubs are the antithesis of how a pub should be. I really miss them as they were.

Last March in fuerteventura group of us from the north east, a crowd of lads from north Wales and thirty Norwegians couples watching one of the Welsh lad perform, we usually meet up every year in Caleta but not this year booked for the next

Had big night out during covid. In the summer when all the pubs were re- opened in July?Massive all day session down washy village. Class. And many others .

Then the one household came in during the late summer and then it went to shit again.

Oh and a week in pefkos in august. Class!!!!
What about in the summer? Had a few proper pub crawl nights out, albeit with table service like
Can’t remember pre Covid
This. It was class.

Last edited:
Can't remember as I don't really like going out all that much. Probably a birthday meal in a pub sometime in late 2019

I think it was the Saturday after black eye Friday to be honest, with all the lads for our Christmas day, night out. Bonkers that its over a year ago.

29th Jan in Copenhagen on a work trip. Meal, bar crawl then 24 hour Irish fun pub to finish. Was great.

Between end of first lockdown and second wave we got a few days away as a family and we had a great night at the ivy in St Albans.
Other than that nothing

We came back from New York on 1st March so probably the last night was in a few bars in Soho and a meal in Little Italy.

23rd and 24th august 2019, away for the weekend on the bikes camping at baildon rugby club near shipley. bloody hell, that seems like a lifetime ago :neutral:

forgot we went to glastonbury for a week last september and went out every night but that was post covid.

Last edited:
Pre Covid, a good few nights out through Newcastle in mid-February. Wouldn't usually be out that much but I went to a couple of gigs a few nights apart and had one day when I'd met up with a mate for a couple of pints. Would love a week like that now.

Mid March 2020 for me. Club Tropicana in Havana for a meal and spectacular show. Met a great crowd of Americans too (I know that 's stretching things a bit). Flew home the following day and into lockdown within a week 😩

Back