Your ideal car

Not sure what my ideal car is but I've only ever had cheap motors.
The two most expensive one's were a ford cortina mark 5 about 30 years ago that cost me £500 and a metro a few years later for £500 which I thought were my ideal cars for the price I could afford.

The best car I've ever had was probably a seat cordoba that cost me £275 quid. It took me all over and ran for fun and looked ok as well.
I've had many ideal cars for ideal prices. All basic and all cheap but all standing me at nothing in terms of ever losing one.

My first ever car was a datsun 120y. I paid £50 for it aged 18. I loved it.
I've probably had about 30 cars and vans since that car.
Most were my ideal car when I bought them for the cheap affordable prices I paid.

If I could have a car given with insurance paid and a free fuel card, then I'd probably go for a Volkswagen Touareg.

Mitsubishi l300 or l400 delica with lift kit, and converted to a one berth camper with oven grill and hob, shower and toilet. Then I'd fuck off on me arn up the highlands on the 1st til 31st of December sea fishing, maybe add a trailer to carry the beer.

Some cracking motors mentioned! At the moment my favourite car has to be the new electric Porsche Taycan. 2.3 tons, 750bhp & 300 mile range. 0-60 2.6 secs.

Back