Your ideal car

The Fitter

Winger
At the current moment it's the banged out v6 omega for sale at work, which ill paint olive green (matt) and add a sharks grin paint job like found on a p-51 Mustang, with "kill" badges of fiat 500's & mini's & other enemy vehicles.

I'm very happy with my 2018 Mondeo but I would like the Tesla bit I don't think it would work out with the miles I do. So I think I'd have the Jaguar XF estate sportbreak

Big old 60s/70s muscle car. Old school Mustang or Pontiac GTO or Corvette Stingray or something like that that. More dream car than ideal though. I'd imagine the reality of driving them on British roads, fuel efficiency and maintenance costs would be far from ideal.

Anything cheap and doesn’t show the muck up inside as the kids somehow manage to get footprints on every single surface, including the roof liner! I don’t deserve a nice car with the kids, once they fuck off then I fancy some two door coupe, as long as it’s got a seat in the back for the dog.

Anything cheap and doesn’t show the muck up inside as the kids somehow manage to get footprints on every single surface, including the roof liner! I don’t deserve a nice car with the kids, once they fuck off then I fancy some two door coupe, as long as it’s got a seat in the back for the dog.

I don't understand it. I've only got one but she's in my clean (which I've also stopped doing now) motor for half an hour and it looks like a skip by the time she gets out.

Back